Information is collected from you on this site when you submit an email enquiry on our contact pages or when you apply to register for our services on our application forms.
What happens with this information
This information may be kept in email format or deleted and used for:
Internal record keeping for quotations, invoices, registrations and follow up contact.
The Indigo Group is committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, there has been suitable physical, electronic procedures to safeguard and secure the information collected online.
This website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave this site, you should note that The Indigo Group does not have any control over that other website and therefore cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
The Indigo Group will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to any third parties unless given your permission or required by law to do so.
You may have certain rights in relation to your information including a right to access or to correct the information we hold on you. We have listed the rights you have over your information and how you can use them below.
These rights will only apply in certain circumstances. They will generally not be available if there are outstanding contracts between us, if we are required by law to keep the information or if the information is relevant to a legal dispute.
• You can remove consent, where you have provided it, at any time.
• You can ask us to confirm if we are processing your information.
• You can ask for access to your information.
• You can ask to correct your information if it is wrong.
• You can ask us to delete your information.
• You can ask us to restrict how we use your information.
• You can ask us to help you move your information to other companies.
• To help with that, you have a right to ask that we provide your information in an easily readable format to another company.
• You can ask us to stop using your personal information, but only in certain cases.
• You have the right to complain to the relevant supervisory authority.
Changes to the Policy
This policy is kept under review and will be changed from time to time.