top of page
  • If my circumstances change do I need to tell anyone?
    Yes, if there is any changes, e.g. phone numbers, employer's details, emergency contacts etc; please contact the service immediately. It is very important that we have proper details, as we may need to contact you in an emergency. Please call 0141 634 6161 then select the option for the service your child attends.
  • What happens if my child is unwell?
    In accordance with NHS guideline, children who have sickness or diarrhoea must have a clear 48 hours before they come back to nursery. If your child has any type of infection, please let the service know as soon as possible. All medicines/creams must be prescribed by your doctor before the service can give them to your child. You will also have to sign a medical consent form on a daily basis to enable the service to administer the medicine. The service is unable to give any children medication, unless a Doctor has prescribed it with a time and dosage stated on it, this includes Calpol. If you child becomes unwell in our service, we will phone you and ask you to come and collect your child. If you are unavailable we will contact one of your emergency contact numbers. If your child suffers from any allergies/medical conditions you must inform the service immediately.
  • How do I let the staff know who is picking up my child?
    There is a sign in/sign out and fire register in each playroom and service that should be filled out on a daily basis. If there is a change to the named person, please contact the service and we will change your details. As a matter of child safety, you must notify us if anyone other than the named person is collecting your child. If you fail to do so, we will not let your child leave the servicen without your consent. This is reflected in our Safe Care & Collection of Children Procedure.
  • What do I do if my child is not attending the service?
    If you know your child won't be attending for any reason, please let us know by speaking to a member of staff or by contacting 0141 634 6161 and selecting your child's service.
  • I need to change the days my child attends, how do I do this?"
    We understand that parents experience changes in their work and study patterns and need to make changes to their childcare to suit. For changes to the days your child attends, we ask that you complete our online Changes of Days form stating the changes you require and when you would like this to start. Link to form: Requests are submitted to the Head of the Service. We aim to process these within 3 working days. It is important to provide as much notice as possible to enable us to access availability and meet your needs. If there is no availability to approve requests immediately, you will be offered the opportunity to be added to a waiting list. You will be notified as soon as your request has been processed.
  • I no longer need childcare and want to cancel, how do I tell you?"
    If you no longer require childcare, one month's notice is required to terminate your place. Cancellation of Childcare Agreement Forms are available on request. You can do this in person or by e-mail, whichever is easiest. A close of account will be issued upon your termination letter being received.
bottom of page